The Customer Support Executive plays a vital role as the front-liner of the company. The position will have a direct impact on the company’s brand, public reputation, and customer satisfaction. The main responsibility is to help resolve customers’ issues.
Job Responsibilities :
• Responding to customer calls, emails, or trouble tickets.
• Answer 1st level online support chats professionally.
• Handle and resolve customer inquiries.
• Identify and escalate issues.
• Follow up customer chats with email where necessary.
• Perform any ad-hoc translations from English to native language if necessary.
• Review customer’s documents literature.
• Good time management. (Punctuality is a MUST)
• Good verbal and written skills both in English and Mandarin. (Extra language will be an added advantage)
• PC literature and understand Microsoft office with ease.
• With experience in e-commerce support is an added advantage
• Good communication skills are needed to handle and respond to questions and feedback from customers, acting as online customer support.
• Discipline and honest
EPF, SOCSO, AL, MC, Medical Benefits