• Design an engaging user experience application
• Design to scale from phones to tablets to desktop monitors
• Create wireframes, mockups and prototypes for our analytic product.
• Implement the layered psd/ai files into responsive/cross browser website coding using the latest standards that are pixel perfect.
• Implement consistent and flexible interfaces in HTML/CSS
• Build and maintain internal user interface library
• Participate in company’s research projects on Augmented/Virtual Reality and Hologram
• Extensive knowledge in HTML5 and CSS3
• An added advantage for candidate with experience on CSS Animation
• Experience in Adobe Creative Suite, especially Illustrator and After Effect is an added advantage.
• Experience in Unity/Unreal is an added advantage.
• Added advantage for candidate with experience in D3.js (or relevant chart libraries), SVG and Canvas
• Keen eye for good design and user experiences
• Experience working in an agile software development organization is an added advantage
EPF, SOCSO, AL, MC, Medical Benefits