Many famous people reinvented themselves later in life and became successful:
• J.K. Rowling finished her first Harry Potter novel when she was 32.
• Ray Kroc started McDonald's when he was 52.
• Soichiro Honda formed the Honda Motor Company at 42.
• Colonel Harland David Sanders was 61 when he started the KFC Franchise.
• Momofuku Ando invented instant noodles at 48.
Just because you're over 30, 40 or 50 doesn't mean you’re too old to start a new career.
Think outside the box, believe in yourself and take risks.
You never know where it might take you!