Role-UI Architect/Tech Lead (Angular 8, NodeJS & Full-stack preferred)
Experience -10-12 Yrs
Work location- Mumbai,
Job Description –
• Creating new solutions, designing, implementation and deployment of highly scalable applications/platforms.
• Delivering high quality work products on complex assignments
• Developing unit test cases for front end code using Jasmine or similar
• Understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
• Working with RESP API integration, knowledge of related tools.
• Working with code versioning tools, such as Git / Mercurial / SVN
• Being proactive, with strong good communication skills and an ability to learn fast.
• Analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to quickly adapt to new technologies, methodologies, and systems.
• Managing responsibilities for Change management process; day-to-day activity for source configuration tools like GIT and SVN to manage code.
• Guiding team in resolving complex problems and ensures the development of technical expertise
• Accurately estimating complex tasks utilizing appropriate tools and techniques Identifies issues and risks proactively
• Providing timely status reports to the management team.
• Preparing technical artifacts and adhere to the standard processes established.
• Contributing actively to group discussions and presents ideas, views amicably while facilitating productive technical meetings
• Organizing and prioritizing tasks and have exceptional analytical skills
• Managing multiple projects and deliverables
What It Takes
• University degree in B.E, B.Tech, MCA or MSc(CS), preferably in Computer Science/Engineering) with 10 to 12 years of Software development experience
• Expressive and outspoken with excellent communication skills and email etiquette.
• Knowledge and experience Jira/ADO, Configuration Management tools, such as Git and bug tracking tools.
Will prefer you if you
• Have knowledge/experience with ADO, AWS Kubernetes, Docker, and deployment architecture.
• At least 3-4 years of latest Architect experience.