JOB DESCRIPTION - Sr Devops
Hurix is looking to hire a talented Senior Devops developer who can introduce processes, tools, and
methodologies to balance needs throughout the software development life cycle, from coding and deployment, to
maintenance and updates. An ideal candidate who understand the needs of stakeholders and conveying this to
developers, working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes, testing and
examining code written by others and analysing results. Also,ensuring that systems are safe and secure against
cybersecurity threats. Identifying technical problems and developing software updates and ‘fixes’. Working with
software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and
works as intended. Planning out projects and being involved in project management decisions.
● Work with Engineering, Operations, Quality Assurance and Project Management to define and execute
projects that implement build, release and deployment of web software.
● Source control tools: Experience in at least one source control tool like GIT, CVS, Perforce, Subversion,
clerks etcExperience in administrating one of these tools is a plus.
● Monitoring Cloud servers including the Health of the Application Servers
● Working with various automation scripts
● Manage &; Troubleshoot Cloud Infrastructure hosted on Amazon cloud.
● Design and participate in the development and delivery of operability-related features such as system
health monitoring, Diagnostics, repair, and other self- healing automation.
● 3 to 5 year's experience in Devops
● Must have 3+years experience working on Jenkins, CI/CD. Build automation, infrastructure automation,
Python Scripting, Maven, Ant, Gradle, gulp, web pack
● Must have worked on Virtualization, Amazon Cloud Services, Docker, Kubernetes, Microservices, Architecture
management, SVN, GIT, Bitbucket.
Compulsory working experience on Kubernetes, AWS, Terraform
Permanent WFH opportunity.