▪ Drive continuous integration and continuous delivery solutions.
▪ Coach the teams to understand and implement the core DevOps values:
culture, automation, measurement, and sharing.
▪ Should be comfortable in the DevOps toolchain and have the experience
in successfully implementing the DevOps culture in an environment
consisting of multiple teams.
▪ Ability to works with application developers to automate and accelerate
the testing, release, and deployment of applications into a runtime
environment quickly and reliably.
▪ Familiar with the development, operations & full-stack implementation.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
▪ Design, build and support the automated and continuous integration
pipeline utilising Jira, Bitbucket, Bamboo, and possibly Ansible
▪ Supports the developers and QA teams to develop and automate
Deployment and Release management.
▪ Promotes and supports tools and services for the technology teams to
▪ Define and share DevOps best practice with the teams
▪ Employee acknowledges that this position may develop to include other
tasks, which are commensurate with the Employee’s abilities, in addition
to those recorded in this position description.
• Setup and administration of build, continuous integration (CI/CD) and agile tools, preferably using
Atlassian suite (Bitbucket, Bamboo, Jenkins, TeamCity, Jira, Confluence, etc.), creating and
maintaining build and deployment pipelines.
• Experience installing, configuring and using various open-source and CI/CD tools such as Jenkins,
Chef, Selenium, Docker, Sonarqube, Terraform.
• Min 8 years of software development experiences on Microsoft .Net
• Min 5 years of DevOps Engineer experiences
• Advance scripting knowledge with tools like PowerShell or python
• Command-line driven scripting of CI/CD solutions for Microsoft .NET based applications and
• Familiarity with microservice architecture and SOAP/RESTful APIs between internal and external
service layers using industry standards
• Ability to oversee and mentor junior software developers, as well as report to the management.
• Artefact repositories such as Nexus Oss with NuGet support
• In-depth knowledge of Networks, Security, Database maintenance, and performance
• Develop and maintain automated test framework tools to facilitate Systems Engineer testing tasks.
• Must be able to collaborate, work in teams and be accountable for all contracts efforts
Additional Beneficial Skills
• Experience with Java Maven, Gradle CI/CD
• Load balancers, proxy servers, IIS, Tomcat
• Continuous code quality setup such as SonarQube
• Logging, alerting, and monitoring tools
• Password management tools
• Configuration management solutions Ansible/config packs
• Linux skills for deployments, troubleshooting, and scripting
• Cloud solutions