Data Engineer – Data & Analysis
Digitas is a highly-caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to bring bold, award-winning ideas to life.
The Data & Analysis team uses data-driven insights to fuel strategic growth for clients. We believe that data should never exist in a vacuum; instead, it should be put to work to bring the best ideas and stories to our clients.
To help with this, we’re looking for an outstanding Data Engineer, someone who can analyze and process large data sets to enable analytical usage of data. Sound like you? Read on.
What you’ll do:
As a Data Engineer, you’ll build the strategic and tactical foundation for data-driven marketing efforts. You’ll work to achieve client goals through proper management and transformation of client data.
Day-to-day, your role includes:
· Assessing, formulating and implement data management framework/solution based on client’s request.
· Design database schema to optimize data processing and storage.
· Build, manage and schedule existing data pipelines, trigger & validate successful/failed batch loads.
· Continuous improvement on enhancement of data quality and integrity.
· Design and apply privacy and regulatory requirements on PII related data and manage access.
· Manage, monitor & measure various performances such as data movement, data pipeline, queries, cluster by utilizing effective logging and monitoring services & reporting.
· Build data models to ensure data validation and clean-up for new data set onboarding.
· Manage data storage structure, and leverage on Microsoft Azure platform for efficiency in data processing, data retention & data auditing strategy.
· Optimize data retrieval, develop dashboards, reports and other visualizations for stakeholders.
· Communicating with clients regularly on scheduled deliverables and ad-hoc requests.
· Manage operations of scheduled data ingestion and processing.
We’re looking for strong, impactful work experience, which typically includes:
· A four-year college degree.
· 5-7 years overall experience in data engineering.
· At least 3 years of experience with SQL, Data Design, Data Architecture and managing a database.
· Hands on experience with managing large data sets and ETL experience.
· Experience working with big data and Hadoop ecosystem.
· Experience with designing and rollout of data schema.
· Experience working with Microsoft Azure and SQL Workbench.
· Good communication skills and able to with internal and external stakeholders at a variety of levels.
· Experience working with PII and marketing related data is a plus.
· Comfortable in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment.
· Passion for data and technology.
EPF,SOCSO,EIS,AL,MC,Medical Benefits and other employee benefits