• Support day-to-day operation & administration of all CRM systems including user access/security administration, problem logs reporting, user helpdesk, and system housekeeping duties.
• Assist with providing effective Business Design & Functional Support for CRM implementation & enhancements (change requests) to enable users to perform sales, marketing & services functions more effectively & efficiently.
• Engage stakeholders to produce continuous improvements in enriching CRM system functionality to drive higher adoption and active usage of the features.
• Proper knowledge and understanding of CRM systems for day-to-day operations and recommend and facilitate change request and system enhancements raised by CRM users.
• Strong attention to detail to perform system housekeeping, user administration and campaign creation & leads loading for CRM systems.
• Actively explore and assess opportunities with users to expand their usage of the CRM system to increase system adoption/ work productivity.
• Possess functional skillset in gather, articulate and translate user requirement into change request/ enhancement requirements to improve existing CRM system and new systems exploration.
• Able to conduct testing and ensuring proper system implementation and documentation.
• Good coordination and stakeholder management skills in engaging with respective CRM stakeholders in Retail Banking and Operations, Group Technologies COE (CRM) and CRM vendors.
• Possess university degree or equivalent in the field of IT/Computer Science/Information Systems, or Business Administration.
• Minimum 3-5 years’ working experience in IT or Management Consultancy or Project Management of large-scale projects, especially IT related projects, preferably in the banking & financial services industry.
• Preferably with prior experience with CRM & CRM-related technology.
• Motivates and inspires others to adopt and increase active usage of CRM systems.
• Strong problem-solving skill to support issue resolution.
• Resourceful and able to leverage network effectively.
• Operates with focus of creating value for the customer and improving efficiency & effectiveness of the organization.
• Ability to collaborate with stakeholder across different business level to align on the same requirements.
• Ability to communicate opinions or views clearly verbally and through written communications.
• Well verse in using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).