We are on a look out for a detailed-oriented Accounting Executive who are able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and will be reporting to the Head of Revenue Accounting.
Your Responsibilities: (What is this role all about?)
- Monthly, quarterly and yearly financial close in Revenue area including prepare journal entries, analyze financial statements with written variance Accounting analysis to Head of Revenue
- Preparation of monthly balance sheet reconciliation and sharing during monthly balance sheet forum.
- Compilation of monthly revenue reports to stakeholders
- Maintenance of billing systems GL configuration as and when require
- Preparation of reporting from external request such as government bodies
- Pro-actively resolve issues around GL and reports with vendors and stakeholders
- Handle internal & external auditor request for yearly and quarterly audits
- Support any Internal Control over Financial Reporting (ICFR) audit and testing as necessary.
You are: (personality/competencies etc)
- Candidate must possess a professional qualification in Accounting, ACCA/ CPA/ MIA with at least 7 years of relevant working experience
- Experience in external audit with big 4 accounting firm is an added advantage
- Required Skills: Good hands-on application of ERP systems, MS Excel and MS Power Point
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A team leader and team worker mind-set
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Able to work under pressure and dynamic environment
- Willing to work during weekend and public holidays if required
EPF, SOCSO, AL, MC, Medical Benefits