ILD Change Management is the KEY function under entire FCAPS operation.
To Lead the ILD Nodes Like ILD Soft Switches / MGW/SBCs/ etc. configuration and change management
Responsible lead the team for Proactive and Uniform approach to deploy all new features/patches/upgrades with error free implementation across LD nodes.
· Responsible to Guide/perform Change management activities for ILD- SBC core networks at PAN India. Within agreed SLA and FTR (Success rate).
· Responsible for Proactive and Uniform approach to deploy all new features/patches/upgrades with error free implementation across PAN India ILD - SBC network.
· Responsible to support with co-ordinate stakeholder, organization and execute all AOP rollout across technology as per agreed rollout targets. Timely readiness and on-boarding of LD -SBC network with 100% compliance and SLA.
· Responsible for indirectly contribute to the overall performance of the network and services delivery by way of effective configuration management by minimizing the adverse impacts of incidents and problems on the network and customer business caused by errors or by other means.
· Responsible to escalate critical technical issues pertaining with Network devices to vendor and follow up for resolution. Support Vendors, Project and planning teams for improving the day to day operations leading to better network and services to customer.
· Responsible for adherence of processes, procedures across CHM domains. co-ordination with circles, various OEM/MS partners, corporate teams to ensure seamless customer experience, bring in synergy and drive cost leadership in ILD CHM domain Responsible for standardization of processes, procedures and tools across CHM domains & with circles, various OEM/MS partners, corporate teams to ensure seamless customer experience, bring in synergy and drive cost leadership in CHM domain
· Integration of new services, nodes as per agreed project time plan