• Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Assist in preparation of financial statements and other financial matters for subsidiaries
• Liaise with multiple cross-functional external parties including auditors.
• Support CFO and Finance Manager in various ad-hoc research, reporting, analysis, etc.
• Participate in financial/operational audits
• Liaise with other departments on financial and accounting matters
• Preferably with 1-3 years of experience in public accounting, audit or similar role
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office especially Excel
• High attention to detail, be very organized, independent, and proactive
• Fluency in English, strong communication and presentation skills
• Proficiency in Mandarin is a plus