• The individual is responsible for analysing sales funnels and customer intent, measure the effectiveness of marketing programs and strategies and report on marketing KPIs like leads, conversion rates, customer retention etc.
• The individual will be responsible for identifying the business challenges of the client and create the marketing strategy and action plan based on the insightful information provided by the data engineering and data scientist team.
• The individual will also be responsible for planning and executing digital marketing campaigns for clients and work with the data engineering and data science team in improving digital marketing strategy
• The individual should have a desire in ensuring the successful transformation and adoption of the developed predictive model for the clients.
• The individual is responsible to evaluate and associate the business KPIs improvement as the result delivered by the predictive models
• The individual will require to analyse data using the provided analytic software and convert complex data and findings into understandable tables, graphs, and written reports
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field
• Candidate with experience in marketing and/or digital marketing or strong business mind will be an extreme added advantage
• Experience in Google Analytics will be added advantage
• Experience in conducting business transformation workshops is an added advantage
• Experience in creating Business Performance Review (BPR) in the area of SWOT analysis is a huge advantage
• A strong knowledge of data analysis with experience
• Knowledge on Python and SQL has added advantage
EPF, SOCSO, AL, MC, Medical Benefits