· Minimum 6 to 8 years of hands on programming using Java for automation testing
· Good knowledge of Object Oriented Programming, Web Service testing, Front-End UI automation, Backend Database Testing.
· Knowledge of software development, design patterns, release process, test methodologies
· Good with unit testing frameworks (JUnit, TestNG, or similar)
· Expertise of framework concepts
· Exposure to test automation tools (Selenium)
· Awareness of basic Linux commands.
· Experience in cloud integration tools for selenium (Browser Stack, Saucelabs)
· Proficient with Rest and SOAP API testing (RestSharp, or REST-assured)
· Familiar with Builds and Continuous Integration (Jenkins)
· Must have some knowledge of Cloud Technology – AWS, GCP
· Experience working with source control tools (GIT, TFS, or SVN)
· Contribute to version control and integrate changes in pipeline release
· Ability to troubleshoot for issues.
· Strong Logical reasoning
· Good work ethic and Excellent communication (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
Work from home till lockdown